Antique-like buttons or brooches
Design Master TintIT Spray Dye: Mango, Chartreuse
Glue gun and glue sticks
1. Wash exterior of bottles with soap and water. Let dry.
2. Apply light coats of TintIT Mango in a well-ventilated area. Let dry between coats. Each additional coat will darken color. Deepen color near bottle base to create ombre look.
3. Accent with ribbon ties as desired.
1. Spray TintIT Chartreuse heavily on each wood pennant. Immediately wipe color with paper towel to stain wood grain.
2. Apply light coat of Chartreuse 12” from the pennant to deepen color as desired. Let dry.
3. Cut book pages into 1½” -2” wide strips. Fold pages back and forth creating accordion pleats. Fan strips into a medallion adhere glue edges together. Spray medallions with a mist of TintIT Chartreuse.
4. Adhere buttons or brooches to center of medallions and tinsel cording around the perimeter. Adhere medallions to wood pennants and string with ribbon.