This idea was originally published in our 2016 Fall issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Transfer picture onto wood board using transfer paper and pencil.
2. Paint background, flower, stems and leaves as desired. Let dry.
3. Use transfer paper and pencil to transfer words to painting over top of background. Paint or use a Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen to trace letters.
4. Use Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen to outline your design.
5. Brush on Liquitex Matte Varnish and let dry.
6. Add saw tooth hanger on back.