Pattern - Rudy the Reindeer
- 1. Print out full-sized patterns. Transfer ear pattern to foam; cut out.
- 2. Paint entire ornament Snow White; let dry. Transfer tummy pattern to ornament 1/2" from bottom. Leaving tummy white, paint remainder of ornament Sable Brown. Paint foam ears to match. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere pompom nose and ears to face with glue. Rub red chalk or blush onto cheek.
- 4. Dip paintbrush handle into Lamp Black and dot two eyes.
- 5. Wrap fabric around middle under nose; make half bow and trim.
- 6. Cut chenille stem into 6", 2", and 2" pieces. Fold 6" piece into a "V" shape. Wrap smaller two pieces on ends and adhere to back of head.
- 7. Tie red ribbon to hanger.