"Fluffy" Pet Frame
Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
size: 8" tall
- Apple Barrel Playwood Dancing Letters: Base & Peg Sets (75339), two; Square Frame (75331); Letters (to spell pet’s name)
- Ivory sheer ribbon
- FolkArt Acrylic Paints: Tapioca; Coffee Bean; Bayberry; Lt. Blue
- Simply Stencil and Stamp Kits: Dots & Stripes – X’s & O’s (29924)
- Paintbrushes: Spouncer*, 3/4”; flat, 3/4”; stencil brush; liner
- Wood glue
- Masking tape, 1/4”
- *Products by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to glue bases together; basecoat Tapioca. Stencil stripes Coffee Bean, Bayberry, and Lt. Blue. Use Spouncer to paint Coffee Bean "scalloped" edges. Use liner to paint Tapioca highlights on scallops.
- 2. Basecoat frame and peg Coffee Bean. Use liner handle to add Tapioca dots. Paint letter fronts Tapioca. Mask off stripes on letters. Paint stripes Bayberry, Coffee Bean, and Lt. Blue. Paint letter edges Coffee Bean.
- 3. Tie bows around pegs. Glue letters and frame into bases as shown.