Cute 'n Sassy Shirt
- White cotton T-shirt
- Tulip (Duncan): One-Step Tie-Dye Kits: Tropical; Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Fashion Design: Cute ‘n Sassy
- Plastic bag
- Plastic gloves
- Plastic wrap
- Washing machine
- 1. Cover work surface with plastic bag. Wet shirt. Wring out as much water as possible, then lay flat on surface.
- 2. Wearing gloves, fill Pink Lemonade dye bottle with water; shake until well mixed. Squeeze dye along bottom and top of shirt, leaving 4" white in center. Carefully flip over shirt. Squeeze more dye as needed. Flip over again. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for four to six hours.
- 3. Fill washing machine with medium load of water and small amount of laundry soap. Wash shirt alone. Place in dryer.
- 4. Cut sleeves, neckline, and bottom of shirt as desired. Stretch shirt for distressed look.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply iron-on design.