Pattern - Café Paris Wall Hanging
- 1. Use palette knife to spread Buttercream Stucco in an uneven skim coat over canvas; let dry. Print and cut out pattern; transfer design.
- 2. Use brush and/or palette knife to apply stucco onto chef and lettering. Apply thicker coat to hat, mustache, and scarf. Let dry.
- 3. Use photo as guide to paint "Café" Lamp Black and "Paris" Alizarin Crimson. Use pouncer to randomly apply black dots to background.
- 4. Apply sealer. Thin Dk. Chocolate with water; apply mixture to entire canvas, then wipe with dampened sponge or soft cloth.
- 5. For hanger, cut ribbon in half; glue ends to back and tie bow.