iron with pressing surface, yardstick, paper plates, baby oil, container of water, paper towels
1. Iron all napkins.
2. For head table cover, lightly spray stencil adhesive on back of surname letter stencil only around letter you desire; let adhesive dry to ensure it can be repositioned. Mask off other letters on front of stencil using painter's tape. Place napkin on top of paper towel. Position stencil on napkin, leaving 1" border for later embellishment and additional mongrams. Press stencil down onto napkin.
3. Place paint on paper plate. Dab damp pouncer into paint, then onto paper towel to eliminate extra paint. Pounce paint gently onto open areas of stencil without dragging. When area is covered, carefully remove stencil by lifting straight up. Place stencil on paper towel, with adhesive side up. Set aside to dry.
4. Check front of stencil and carefully wipe away excess paint. Repeat process with napkin, positioning stencil slightly lower into corner since there will only be one letter stenciled; maintain 1" border. Repeat for all napkins, wiping stencil as needed. Let napkins dry. When finished, clean paint area of stencil with baby oil, followed by soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
5. Return to head table cover; apply first name monograms following same process as before. Let dry completely.
6. Cut four strips from Diamond Wrap, each one gem wide and 15" long using shears. Adhere strips to head table square, 1" from edges to form border, using fabric adhesive. Trim as necessary so corners meet. Let dry.
7. To make napkin rings, cut 8-1/2" lengths of each for every napkin: burlap ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, Diamond Wrap (one gem wide). Layer, center, and adhere lengths on each other using fabric glue; let dry. Bring raw ends around and adhere to form cylinder using fabric glue. Hold in place with painter's tape until dry.
1. Draping head table in bridal colors will ensure white table linens stand out.
2. For best presentation, fold napkin in half diagonally with mongram face down. Roll both side points in towards center until they touch. Hold in place while slipping napkin ring around roll, aligning back seams.