Pattern - Wooden Spool Ornaments
- 1. Remove paper labels from spools if needed. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. For snowman, paint top and bottom Avocado, and center Light Buttermilk; shade Mink Tan. Transfer face. Dry brush cheeks Rookwood Red. Paint nose Burnt Orange; shade Russet. Paint eyes Lamp Black; highlight eyes and cheeks Light Buttermilk. Outline nose and draw mouth with marker.
- 3. For gingerbread, paint top and bottom Rookwood Red, and center Terra Cotta; shade center Russet. Paint nose Russet. Transfer face. Dry brush cheeks Rookwood Red. Paint eyes Lamp Black. Paint frosting lines and highlight eyes and cheeks Light Buttermilk. Use marker to draw mouth.
- 4. For penguin, paint top and bottom French Grey Blue, and center Light Buttermilk. Transfer face. Shade face Mink Tan. Paint around face and dot eyes Lamp Black. Dry brush cheeks Rookwood Red. Paint nose Camel; shade Terra Cotta. Dot cheeks Light Buttermilk.
- 5. Apply sealer; let dry. For hanger, knot fabric strip and thread through spool.