1. Paint pot outside Wild Orchid and inside Antique Gold. Sand pot outside and edges to distress. Trace pot bottom onto black cardstock; cut out slightly inside traced line. Glue circle inside pot bottom.
2. Follow CD-ROM directions to print vintage image on white paper; cut out. Brush Gem-Tac onto back of image and glue to pot front.
3. Cut 2"x25" netting strip. Wrap netting around top of pot and tie bow on left side. Trim ends as needed. Glue button to bow center.
4. Cut 10" wire length for handle. Insert ends into pot sides 1/4" from top; use pliers to twist ends twice around wire to secure. Shape handle over pot.
5. Print "HAPPY HAUNTS" onto green card stock; trim into tag shape. Ink tag edges and punch hole in narrow end; attach eyelet. Insert rickrack through eyelet and tie in bow around handle. Spot glue tag to handle to secure.
6. Cut or punch 1-1/2" from black card stock and glue inside pot to cover hole.
1. Repeat Steps 1-5 above, painting pot outside Olive Green and inside Canyon Orange. Print "SCAREDY CAT" on purple cardstock.