Pattern - Santa & Friends Gift Tin
- 1. Tape off top and bottom tin rims. Apply glass medium to tin; let dry. Basecoat tin Lt. French Blue; shade Uniform Blue. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern to tin.
- 2. Paint reindeer Sable Brown; shade Lt. Cinnamon and highlight Buttermilk. Paint nose and dry brush cheeks Rookwood Red. Paint antlers Toffee. Paint collar Lt. Avocado; shade Evergreen and highlight Celery Green. Dot jingle bells on collar Camel; paint bell details and mouth using liner and Lamp Black.
- 3. Paint Santa's face Flesh Tone, beard Buttermilk, and mustache Lt. Buttermilk. Shade face Shading Flesh and beard Toffee; highlight beard Lt. Buttermilk. Paint hat and coat, and dry brush cheeks, Rookwood Red; paint lines on coat using liner and Black Plum. Shade hat and coat Black Plum; highlight hat and coat, shoulders and left side of buttons, Perfect Highlight Red. Paint hat cuff and collar Toffee; use stylus to dot hat Toffee. Shade hat cuff and collar Sable Brown; highlight Lt. Buttermilk. Use liner and Sable Brown to paint hash marks on cuff and collar. Paint mittens Evergreen; shade Black Green and highlight Lt. Avocado.
- 4. Paint snowman Buttermilk; shade Toffee and highlight Lt. Buttermilk. Paint scarf Lt. Avocado; shade Evergreen and highlight Celery Green. Paint wiggly lines on scarf using liner, and dry brush cheeks, Rookwood Red. Paint earmuffs Shading Flesh; shade Rookwood Red. Highlight earmuffs with tiny dots of Flesh Tone. Use liner and Lamp Black to paint earmuff details and mouth. Paint nose Burnt Orange; shade Russet.
- 5. For each friend, use stylus to dot eyes Lamp Black; dot Santa's buttons Lamp Black and nose Flesh Tone. Highlight all eyes and cheeks with tiny dots of Lt. Buttermilk; dot snowflakes Lt. Buttermilk. Let dry completely. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply spray sealer; let dry.