The Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Balls, 3” diameter
- Decorative cupcake liners
- Red holly berry picks
- DecoArt Snow-Tex
- Tulip Scribbles Shiny White 3-D Paint
- Krylon Diamond Dust Glitter Blast Glitter Spray
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue: Fruit Punch, Waterfall
- FloraCraft Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter
- White craft glue
- pencil, scissors, foam brush
- Pink Cupcake
- 1. Insert pencil into bottom of foam ball. Apply thin even layer of Snow-Tex to ball using foam brush. Let dry.
- 2. Apply craft glue to top of ball, creating frosting effect. Immediately sprinkle with Twinklets glitter, shaking off excess. Let dry.
- 3. Apply Fruit Punch Stickles to glitter, using finger to pat onto foam ball. Apply thin line of Fruit Punch Stickles to edge of frosting scallop line. Apply thin line of White paint 1/8" outside frosting scallop line to highlight.
- 4. Remove pencil and adhere ball into cupcake liner using multiple layers of liners. Adhere liner to sides of ball.
- 5. Spray cupcake Diamond Dust. Let dry.
- 6. Twist holly berry pick wire to create hanger; trim as necessary. Adhere berry to top of cupcake.
- Blue Cupcake
- 1. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 of pink cupcake instructions.
- 2. Apply Waterfall Stickles to glitter, using finger to pat onto foam ball. Apply thin line of Waterfall Stickles to edge of frosting scallop line. Apply thin line of White paint 1/8" outside frosting scallop line to highlight.
- 3. Apply 1/4"-wide scalloped line immediately outside 3-D paint line using Fruit Punch Stickles. Apply thin line of Fuit Punch Stickles to edge of scallop line.
- 4. Repeat Steps 4-6 of pink cupcake instructions.