Pattern - Boo Buddies Candle Décor
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer cat outline onto pine wood and cut out; sand rough edges. Transfer spider pattern onto wooden ball.
- 2. Basecoat cat Black. Use white transfer paper to transfer pattern details. Shade body and dry brush cheeks Drizzle Grey. Basecoat eye area Light Ivory; paint pupils Leaf Green. Use paintbrush handle to dot center of pupils Black. Basecoat nose, lightly dry brush cheeks, and highlight ears and mouth Dusty Mauve. Line eyebrows and whiskers, highlight nose, and add highlight dots to pupils and cheeks with Light Ivory.
- 3. Basecoat spider Deep Lilac. Shade around face Eggplant. Basecoat eyes and line eyebrows and mouth Light Ivory. Basecoat nose Dusty Mauve; highlight Light Ivory. Dot eyes Black.
- 4. Drill four 1/16" holes into each side of spider. Cut eight 1" wire lengths; bend for legs. Dip wire ends into adhesive and insert into holes; let dry.
- 5. Drill 1/8" holes in bottom of spider and top of cat's head. Glue dowel into spider, then into cat. Spray entire project with one or more coats of varnish; let dry. Tie fabric into bow; glue to cat's neck.