Stenciled Chic Pillows - Striped
- White cotton pillow cover
- Krylon ColorMaster Enamel Paint: Satin Sea Glass, Gloss Smoke Gray
- painter’s tape, ruler, pencil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Lightly mark position of stripes with pencil. Mark 2-1/2"-wide stripe at center. Measure and mark 1"-wide stripe on each side of center stripe.
- 2. Mask off non-painted areas. Spray center stripe Sea Glass. Let dry.
- 3. Measure and mark thinner stripes with pencil, approximately 1/2"-wide. Mask off non-painted areas. Spray Smoke Gray and let dry. Remove tape.
- 4. Repeat process to mark and spray stripes over entire cover.