Sparkling Jewelry Organizer
size: 7-1/4" tall
- Bare Elements Shelley case 7-1/4" tall
- Assorted Blush Collection Papers
- Assorted Flat Back Crystals, 6mm: red; blue; crystal
- Lt. blue velvet ribbon, 3/8”
- Crillon Stamp Set
- ColorBox Chalk Ink Pads: Ice Blue; Warm Red; Dk. Brown; Creamy Brown
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue; Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- 1. Choose five coordinating paper for inside of box, one for exterior, one for band, and one for lid. Ink all inside and all inside and outside box edges and creases.
- 2. Trace lid on back of blue pattern paper; cut out. Use Warm Red ink to stamp image in center. Follow BeJeweler Pro manufacturer's instructions to affix crystals to stamped design.
- 3. For lid sides, cut 5/8"x12" strip from blue patterned. Cut strip to fit each section length. Stamp image on four short rectangles and apply crystals in same way as Step 2.
- 4. For each tray, cut 1-5/8"x12" strip from a different patterned paper. Cut strip to fit each 1-1/2"- and 2-1/4"-long sections. (Note: Adjust strips accordingly where trays are attached.)
- 5. For exterior sides, cut 1-3/4"x7" and 2-1/4"x7" rectangles from floral print paper; glue. Repeat for inside, adjusting paper height for trays.
- 6. For front two pieces, cut two 1"x7" floral print strips; glue. Cut two 1-1/2"x12" strips from red patterned paper; join strips together in back and glue horizontally around box, trimming excess at front. Glue strips to box, 1-1/2" from bottom.
- 7. Use Fabri-Tac to glue velvet ribbon strips around red strip borders as shown. Tie green ribbon knots and trim loose ends. Use Fabri-Tac to glue knots to box front.
- 8. On exterior panels, affix crystals to flower centers as desired.
- 9. For tray cushions, trace lid on paper, adding 1/4" to each side for octagon template; cut out. For each cushion, cut two octagons from fabric. Sew right sides together, leaving open on one side for turning. Turn right side out through opening. Stuff; sew opening closed. Repeat to make four cushions.
- 1. Ink paper edges as desired.