Pattern - Heavenly Angel Tree Topper
- 1. For angel's head, mix one part Gem-Tac with two parts water. Cut newsprint into 1/2"-wide strips. Wearing gloves, place strips in glue mixture and wrap around ball until it is completely covered. Place ball on small surface, such as bottle cap, to dry.
- 2. Paint head Hi-Lite Flesh; hair Sable Brown; hair streaks Dk. Chocolate. Use large paintbrush handle end to dot eyes Lamp Black. Use small paintbrush handle end to add White Wash highlight dots to eyes. Let dry.
- 3. Paint cheeks Petal Pink; sprinkle with Glamour Dust while still wet and shake off excess glitter. Let dry. Paint mouth Lamp Black.
- 4. Cut bottom from plastic cup. Place bottom of cup around bottom of head. Use pencil to draw around edge of cup. Remove cup. Use craft knife to cut along drawn line. Place bottom edge of cup into cut line and glue to secure.
- 5. Cut angel's robe from stabilizer and fabric. Glue fabric robe to stabilizer robe around edges. Wrap and glue robe around cup with top of robe covering cup.
- 6. Glue boa around bottom of head and robe, butting ends together at center back of angel.
- 7. Cut wings from stabilizer. Dab Gem-Tac on edges of wings and quickly sprinkle with Glamour Dust. Glue wings to top back of angel's robe.
- 8. For halo, spray paint grapevine wreath Bright Gold; let dry. Glue halo to head. Tie ribbon bow and glue to left side of halo.