Bat & Pumpkin Treat Boxes
size: bat, 14"x8"; pumpkin, 6"x7-3/4"
- Foam bowls, 6” diameter, four
- Glitter craft foam sheets, one each: white, black, purple, green
- Wiggle eyes, two each: 15mm, 20mm
- Purple ribbon, 1/4”-wide, 16” length
- Treats of choice
- DecoArt Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints: Eggplant, Pumpkin Patch; Glamour Dust Glitter, Tiger Orange, Purple Passion
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
- scissors, ruler, pen, toothpicks, sponge scraps, newspaper (to cover work surface), clothespins, sandwich bags
Pattern - Bat & Pumpkin Treat Boxes
- 1. Print out full-size patterns.
- 2. On covered work surface, squirt Pumpkin Patch paint in bottom of two bowls. Spread paint over bowl surfaces using sponge scrap. Let dry; repeat for second coat. Sponge Tiger Orange paint on surface of both bowls; let dry completely.
- 3. Repeat Step 2 on remaining two bowls using Eggplant paint and Purple Passion paint.
- 4. Position one purple bowl on work surface. Fold ribbon in half; place raw edges inside bowl. Adhere ribbon, ears, and wings to bowl edge. Position top purple bowl face down on work surface. Adhere facial features to bowl as shown; let dry. Position top orange bowl face down on work surface. Adhere stem and facial features to bowl as shown; let dry.
- 5. Place treats in sandwich bag; position inside bottom bowl. Apply glue along rim of bottom bowl; adhere top bowl to rim. Hold in place until dry or secure using clothespins.