Silvery Snowflake Wreath
- Grapevine wreath, 18”
- Artificial Christmas floral items: blue, green, and silver glitter spray stems; copper/green berry stems; silver berry flower; white flower stems; mini poinsettia; green mini sparkle evergreen branches
- Glittered snowflakes: blue; green; silver
- Light blue ribbon
- Stickers: snowflakes (Sandylion); snowflake tags (Best Creation)
- Silver spray paint (Krylon)
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Spray paint wreath. Let dry.
- 2. Trim and glue floral items to wreath as desired.
- 3. Glue glittered snowflake to each side of wreath between floral items.
- 4. Adhere snowflake stickers over floral items and snowflake tags to floral.
- 5. Use ribbon to hang large snowflake tag from center top of wreath. Tie ribbon around back of wreath, creating loop for hanger.