- Wooden bracelet
- Acrylic paints: brown; green; mustard
- Rub ‘n Buff: Bronze (AMACO)
- Rub-ons: Bollywood (Frances Meyer); Lyon (Prima Marketing)
- Clear Coat (Delta Creative)
- Liquid Laminate paintbrush, Series 730B (Arnold Grumbacher)
- Gold Bracelet
- 1. Basecoat bracelet mustard. Let dry. Apply bronze Rub ‘n Buff.
- 2. Apply rubons. Use paintbrush to apply three coats of Clear Coat to bracelet, letting dry between coats.
- Green Bracelet
- 1. Basecoat bracelet green. Let dry.
- 2. Repeat Step 2 from Gold Bracelet.