Pattern - Merry Christmas Reindeer Ornament
- 1. For antlers, use Fig. 1 as guide to cut wooden snowflake. Drill 1/16" hole in 3" circle as indicated on pattern. Sand edges; wipe dust. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer details as needed.
- 2. Basecoat: circle Hauser Dk. Green; face and ears Terra Cotta; nose Lamp Black; antlers Burnt Umber.
- 3. Shade ear markings on ears and lightly around outer edge of face with Burnt Umber.
- 4. Dot eyes, paint checks, and line eyebrows with Lamp Black.
- 5. Add highlight dots to eyes, highlight nose, and paint snowflakes and lettering Titanium White.
- 6. Highlight top edges of antlers with Toffee.
- 7. Glue antlers to circle, ears and face to antlers and circle, and nose to face. Apply sealer. Create wire or ribbon hanger.