size: small, 3-1/2"x3"; large, 4-1/2"x4"
- Clay pots: 3-1/2”, two; 4”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: (blue pot) Baby Blue, Calypso Blue, Sapphire, Ultramarine Blue; (orange pot) Bright Orange, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow; (green pot) Bright Green, Dark Pine, Irish Moss
- Cardboard tubes (toilet paper or half paper towel roll), three
- Paper plates, three
- newspapers (to cover work surface), paper towels, small paper cups
- 1. On covered work surface, paint entire outer surface and 2" inside of small pots Sapphire and Cadmium Yellow and large pot Irish Moss. Let dry.
- 2. Prop each pot upside down on cardboard tube over separate paper plates.
- 3. Following paint color combinations listed in Materials, squeeze paint around bottom rim of each pot, allowing paint to run down sides of pots. Use three or four colors of paint for each pot. Squeeze more paint on top of drips to mix colors until satisfied. Let dry completely.
- 4. Turn pot right side up, fill with dirt and plant of choice.