size: 10" tall
- Metal pail, 10” tall
- Wooden rectangle, 5”x6”
- Decorative Papers (K&Co.): blue & orange floral; red leaves & stars; spring green painted; gold floral; yellow floral; red multi-striped
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints*: Light Foliage Green; Straw; Roman Stucco; Blue Heaven; Opaque Red; Magenta
- Ceramcoat Découpage Medium*
- Ceramcoat Metal Primer*
- Craft wire
- Drill and drill bit
- Needle-nose pliers
- *Products by Delta Creative, Inc.
Pattern - Summery Pail
- 1. Wipe pail with vinegar and water. Let dry. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply Metal Primer; let dry.
- 2. Basecoat pail Opaque Red; let dry.
- 3. Cut patterned papers into 2" squares. Cut 16 squares in half to create triangles. Starting at rim, apply Découpage Medium to pail, then to back of paper triangle. Apply triangle to pail, then immediately cover with Découpage Medium. Continue until entire pail is covered.
- 4. Drill two small holes in top corners of rectangle. Basecoat Light Foliage Green. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer lettering. Paint letters Straw and lower half of letters Roman Stucco. Outline rectangle with Blue Heaven. Use stylus or paintbrush handle to add Opaque Red dots around inside of blue outline. Outline inside of red dots with Magenta. For hanger, thread wire through holes; use pliers to curl ends to secure.