Spider Favor Boxes
Easy to make spider candy boxes that are the perfect creepy crawly Halloween party favor.
size(s): 3-1/2" tall
- Round papier-mâché box, 2”
- Dotted ribbon, 5/8”, 7” length
- Black chenille stems, 6” to 8” lengths, four
- Black pom-poms, 1/2”, two
- Wiggle eyes, 10mm, two
- Glitter: black; green; purple
- Black spray paint
- Wire cutters
- Candy or other small treats
- Optional: Large cardboard box
- 1. Remove lid from box. If desired, place items in large box placed on its side. Spray paint outside of box and lid black; let dry.
- 2. Use scissors point to poke one small hole in opposite sides of box near bottom. Insert chenille stems through holes in box; stems should extend equally from both sides. Shape legs and make small loops for feet.
- 3. Spread glue onto top of box lid and feet. While wet, sprinkle glue with glitter; let dry.
- 4. Glue pom-poms to box lid, wiggle eyes to pom-poms, and ribbon to lid edge. Fill box as desired.