Pattern - Sophisticated Frame
- 1. Basecoat frame Warm White. Let dry.
- 2. For stencil, print and cut out patterns. Tape petal patterns shapes to back of clear plastic, leaving space between them. Place plastic on top of cardboard or cutting mat; use craft knife to cut along pattern lines.
- 3. For flower center, use pencil to draw three dots on frame front.
- 4. Stencil: long narrow petals unevenly around pencil dot on bottom right side Baby Pink; shade petal tips Royal Fuchsia; wide round tip petals unevenly around pencil dot on top left side Royal Fuchsia; short narrow petals inside and outside wide petals Baby Pink.
- 5. Use Citron Green to paint dotted lines from flowers to side edges, six dots in flower center on bottom, one dot in flower center on right side, large dot (using large brush handle) in flower center on top, and dotted line around inside and outside frame edges.
- Designer Tips
- 1. Stenciling: To stencil, place plastic stencil on frame. Dab stencil brush in paint, then wipe brush on paper towel to remove excess paint. Wipe or dab brush in a perpendicular motion in open area of stencil to fill in. To shade, wipe brush on paper towel until almost dry before stenciling.
- 2. Painting Dots: Dip end of paintbrush handle into paint, then dab on frame. Repeat for each dot to make them all the same size.