Pattern - Pretty Paisley Flowerpot
- 1. Basecoat pot White. Let dry.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Roll 1/4 package of clay to 1/8" to 1/4" thickness. Place patterns on top of clay and use clay tools to cut two large and three small paisley teardrops. Dip finger in water and smooth edges.
- 3. Use photo as guide to use clay tools to impress paisley design into each shape as follows: scallops around edges; line with swirl at end down center; dots around center line; dot flowers.
- 4. While clay is still wet; paint outer edges with yellow metallic; center line with light aqua metallic; dots with green metallic; dot flowers with purple glitter. Let paint dry slightly. While clay is still wet, wrap pot with plastic wrap and temporarily arrange paisley pieces on pot, gently pressing clay to conform to shape of pot. Let clay dry completely.
- 5. Arrange and glue paisley shapes to front of pot. Spray entire pot with sealer. Let dry.
- 6. Wrap and glue ribbon lengths around pot rim as shown. Fill pot as desired.
- 1. Try other designs and patterns with clay. Use alphabet stamps for a monogrammed pot.
- 2. Fill pot with bagged candies or cookies for a fun gift idea.