Minature Chick Clay Pot Favors
size: 3" tall
- FOR EACH:
- Clay pot, 3” tall
- FolkArt Acrylic Paints (Plaid): Yellow; Wicker White; Periwinkle Blue
- “Happy Easter” Soft Spoken Embellishments (Me & My Big Ideas)
- White cardstock
- Plaid ribbon, 12” length
- White safety pin (Making Memories)
- Small Foam Flower Stamp (Making Memories)
- Circle Punch, 1/8” (Fiskars)
- Aleene’s adhesives (Duncan): Instant Matte Découpage Glue, Sealer & Finish; Memory Glue
- Foam brush
- Pencil with new eraser
- 1. Paint pot rim Wicker White; let dry. Apply Periwinkle Blue to stamp; stamp rim. When dry, lightly dab pencil eraser into Yellow paint; stamp flower centers. Apply one coat découpage medium to rim.
- 2. Tie ribbon around pot.
- 3. Mat chick embellishment on cardstock. Punch hole in corner. Use safety pin to attach embellishment to ribbon.