- Plastic disc ornament with hook, 3-1/2”
- Fibre-Craft White Craft Foam Sheet
- Wooden button plug, 3/8”
- White glitter jingle bells, 10mm, two
- White pom-poms, 1/2”, 16
- Green ribbon, 1/8”-wide
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Flesh Tone, Lamp Black, True Red, White Wash
- Red chalk or blush
- API Crafter’s Pick Incredibly Tacky Glue
- scissors, pencil, paintbrush, tracing paper
Pattern - Jolly Santa
- 1. Print out full-size patterns.
- 2. Transfer mustache pattern to foam; cut out.
- 3. Paint entire ornament White Wash; let dry completely. Paint top of ornament True Red, extending 1" down from top; let dry.
- 4. Transfer face pattern to ornament below red hat section. Paint face and wooden plug Flesh Tone; let dry.
- 5. Adhere plug nose and foam mustache to face. Rub red chalk onto cheeks.
- 6. Dip paintbrush handle tip into Lamp Black; dot two eyes.
- 7. Adhere pom-poms around ornament between hat and face sections as shown.
- 8. Thread bells on ribbon. Tie ribbon around ornament top, suspending one bell in each bow loop. Cut 10" ribbon length; tie to hanger.