Grandma's Pearls Photo Frame
size: 5" square
- Wooden photo frame, 5” square with 2-1/2” opening (Provo Craft)
- Glass pink pearl beads, 6mm, 260
- Brown satin ribbon, 7/8”, 24” length
- Brown felt, 4-3/4” square
- Satin Touch Spray Paint: Simply Pink (Krylon)
- Short Cuts Brush On Paint: Espresso (Krylon)
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Glass Metal & More Permanent Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- American Painter Shader, Series 4300, #6 (Loew-Cornell)
- 1. Remove stand and insert from frame. Spray paint frame front and stand Simply Pink; let dry. Paint sides and back Espresso; let dry.
- 2. Beginning with row closest to frame opening, use Glass Metal & More to glue pearls to frame as follows: row one 11 pearls; row two 12 pearls; row three 13 pearls; row four 14 pearls; row five 15 pearls. (Note: There are no pearls in frame corners.)
- 3. Wrap ribbon length around each frame corner, making sure ribbon is flush where photo is inserted. Use Fabri-Tac to glue ribbon ends to frame back.
- 4. Apply line of Fabri-Tac across one felt square edge; adhere to frame back with glued edge along top.
- 5. Cut small hole from felt for stand. Insert stand and photo in frame.