Pattern - Fun in the Sun Flowerpot Trio
- 1. Basecoat pots Wicker White; let dry. Use pencil to draw light wavy line around entire pot, halfway from bottom.
- 2. Paint each pot, up to wavy line, a different color using Sunflower, Soft Apple, and Light Blue. Use liner to paint Wicker White swirls and dots on colored areas. Freehand checkerboard pattern around pot rim in same color as bottom section.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns; transfer designs to pots. Use photo as guide to paint designs.
- 4. Use dimensional paint to outline designs. Let dry.
- 1. Use stencil or pencil and ruler to apply checkerboard design if needed.
- 1. Paint these designs on chairs, buckets, mailboxes, and other items.
- 2. Fill these pretty pots with gardening supplies for a great gift idea!