Floral Lotion Dispenser & Soap Room Freshener
sizes: 9" tall; 2-1/2"x 4"
- White ceramic lotion dispenser
- Scented bar soap
- The Bitty Bag petals (Prima Marketing)
- Clear tiny glass marbles or seed beads
- Opal-lined E beads
- Silver straight pins
- Pearl Ex Powdered Pigment: Micro Pearl (Jacquard Products)
- White acrylic paint
- American Painter Wash, Series 4550, 3/4” (Loew-Cornell)
- Resealable bag
- Bowl with hot tap water
- Disposable bowls, two
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Liquid Laminate All-In-One Laminating Product (Beacon Adhesives)
- Iron and pressing board
- Lotion Dispenser
- 1. With iron on medium setting, press selected petals flat, leaving at least 10 petals un-pressed for embellishing. Randomly glue pressed petals to dispenser.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply one coat Liquid Laminate over petals; let dry.
- 3. Mix one part paint with two parts water. Working in small sections, apply mixture to dispenser. Gently wipe away some paint to white wash petals. Let dry.
- 4. Mix one teaspoon Liquid Laminate with pinch of powdered pigment; apply mixture to laminated petals. Let dry.
- 5. Glue un-pressed petals to dispenser. Glue beads to flower centers.
- Soap Room Freshener
- 1. Place soap in plastic bag; seal.
- 2. Immerse bag in hot tap water for approximately 15 minutes until soap is soft, but not melted.
- 3. Pour marbles into disposable bowl. Roll edges of softened soap in marbles, pressing firmly to embed into bar.
- 4. Place one opal bead onto pin. Insert pin through petals and push into soap. Continue creating and inserting blossoms into top of soap. Add beads under petals to create tall flowers.
- 5. Thread three opal beads onto pin. Insert into bottom of bar to create leg. Repeat three times for four legs.