Chocolate Raspberry Accent Lamp
size: 19" tall
- Desk lamp and shade, 19” tall
- Glass pink pearl beads, 10mm, 46
- Brown satin ribbon, 3/8”, enough to fit around shade three times plus 24”
- All-Purpose Primer: White (Krylon)
- Satin Touch Spray Paint: Pink (Krylon)
- Make It Pearl! Pearlescent Paint: White (Krylon)
- Fishing line
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Glass Metal & More Permanent Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Remove shade from lamp base. Apply primer to base. Apply two coats Simply Pink to base. Apply two coats Make It Pearl! to base; set aside.
- 2. Use ruler and pencil to draw three evenly-spaced lines around shade. Use Fabri-Tac to glue ribbon to center line. Tuck ends under at corner. Repeat for remaining lines.
- 3. Use photo as guide and Glass Metal & More to glue pearls to ribbon.
- 4. Use remaining ribbon length to tie bow around lamp base. Trim one tail 2" shorter than other.
- 5. For pearl ring, string five pearls onto 6" fishing line length. Knot to secure and trim ends close to knot. Repeat for remaining pearl ring.
- 6. Insert tail from lamp base bow through ring, fold up ribbon 1"; use Fabri-Tac to secure. Repeat for remaining ring.
- 1. Let paint dry between coats.