Cherry Blossom Vase
size: 9" tall
- Cylinder-shaped clay pot or wine decanter, 9” tall
- FolkArt Paints*: Artist’s Pigment: Aqua; Acrylic Colors: Christmas Red; Winter White
- FolkArt Artist’s Varnish*: Matte
- Stamp Décor Signature Series*: Jumbo Chintz Daisy Cluster
- Small Chinese character rubber stamp
- FolkArt One Stroke Brushes*: Flat, 3/4”; Script Liner, #1
- Cotton-tip swabs
- *Products by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- 1. Basecoat outside of pot Aqua and inside (including rim) Christmas Red.
- 2. Use Christmas Red to Stamp Daisy Chintz on pot front. Repeat for a total of two images. Use liner to touch up red flowers.
- 3. Dip paintbrush handle into Winter White; dot flower centers. Use liner to paint Winter White lines coming from flower centers. Apply small Winter White dots around flower centers.
- 4. Use liner to paint Winter White flower stems.
- 5. For flower buds, dip cotton-tip swab in Christmas Red; randomly dot along stems.
- 6. Use small amount of Winter White to stamp Chinese character onto pot three times.
- 7. Apply varnish.