Pattern - Bird Buddies Flowerpots
- Pink & Orange Bird Pot
- 1. Paint rim and inside of pot Tangelo Orange, and remaining pot Baby Pink.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer eyes. Paint eyes White wash. Outline and dot pupils Lamp Black; add White Wash highlight dots to pupils. Dry brush pot edges Milk Chocolate.
- 3. Cut beak, feet, and two wings (reversing pattern for one wing) from ceiling tile, cutting shapes symmetrically from designs on tile. Place beak and feet shapes on wood block. Use nail and hammer to punch holes as indicated by pattern.
- 4. Paint wings Royal Fuchsia; dry brush details Baby Pink. Paint bead and feet Antique Gold; dry brush details and edges of wings Milk Chocolate.
- 5. Insert a 20" wire length through holes in beak with ends extending evenly on front side of beak. Insert wire through holes in wings on both sides of beak, leaving approximately 3/4" space between beak and wing shapes. Wrap wire ends around back of pot and twist together at back to secure. Bend wire ends into loops on back of pot.
- Blue & Purple Bird Pot
- 1. Follow same basic instructions as pink & orange bird, except paint rim and inside of pot Lavender, remaining pot areas Baby Blue, wings Sapphire, and dry brush wings Baby Blue.