size: 8" tall
- Clay pots, 8” tall, one per address number
- Tribecca Patterned Papers Collection (Paper Salon)
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints*: Brown Belvet; Light Foliage Green; Wedgwood Green; Timberline Green
- Ceramcoat Satin Découpage Medium*
- Stencil brush
- Stencil Mania 3” Number Set*
- Stencil adhesive
- *Products by Delta Creative
- 1. Basecoat pots two coats Lt. Foliage Green, Wedgwood Green, or Timberline Green; let dry. Use Brown Velvet to stencil one address number on each pot. Let dry.
- 2. Cut papers into 1-1/2" squares. Follow manufacturer's instructions to découpage squares onto pot rims.
- 3. Apply several coats of decoupage medium over finished pots; let dry. Use plastic pot when planting live plant in clay pots.
- Stenciling Tips for Success
- 1. Always take time to fit and position stencil design on project before beginning.
- 2. Use stencil adhesive to anchor stencil.
- 3. For more control, hold brush close to bristles.
- 4. Tap brush tip in paint and swirl on paper towel to load evenly. Use as little paint as possible. Use a pouncing motion to until space is evenly colored.
- 5. If paint smears or smudges under stencil edge, move stencil lightly to cover it and paint again for a sharp edge. Most mistakes are caused by too much paint on brush.