- Pint-size glass mason jars, five
- Silver metallic ribbon, 3/8”-wide
- Krylon Premium Metallic Paints: Copper Brilliance, 18kt Gold Plate, Sterling Silver
- Adhesive dots
- newspaper (to cover work surface), scissors, dowel
- 1. Wash and dry jars. Let dry thoroughly.
- 2. In newspaper-covered, well-ventilated area, spray two jars with light coat of Copper Brilliance. Repeat, spraying on light coats, until jars are completely covered. Let dry.
- 3. Spray two jars with light coats of 18 KT Gold Plate. Repeat until jars are completely covered. Let dry.
- 4. Spray remaining jar with light coats of Sterling Silver. Repeat until completely covered. Let dry.
- 5. Cut and wrap ribbon around neck of each jar; adhere ends using adhesive dots. Let dry. If desired, tie ribbon around jar neck into bow.
- 1. For ease when spraying paint, relocate outdoors. Insert dowel into jar and turn upside down. Stick dowel end into grass and spray sides and bottom of jar.