Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- FloraCraft Make it: Fun project featuring Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam White Blocks: 1-15/16”x3-7/8”x3-7/8”, two; 1-15/16”x3-7/8”x7-7/8”, three; 1-15/16”x3-7/8”x11-7/8”, two
- Assorted chipboard letters to spell “Happy Holidays”: 1-1/4”, 6-3/4”
- Chipboard stars: 3/4”, two; 4”
- Design Master ColorTool Spray Paint: White, Turquoise, Tangerine, Raspberry, Olive Bright; Silver Glitter Spray; Primer
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- newspaper (to cover work surface), cardboard box, toothpicks
- 1. Arrange blocks as shown. Plan chipboard letter placement on blocks. (Note: Rearrange blocks to accommodate letters as needed. The negative chipboard space around letters can also be used.)
- 2. In well-ventilated area, spray letters with two coats of primer in large cardboard box; let dry. Spray letters with two coats of White; let dry.
- 3. Spray paint blocks on all sides with two coats of paint as follows: one small and one large block Turquoise; one small and one medium block Tangerine; one medium block Raspberry; one medium and one large block Olive Bright. Let dry.
- 4. Adhere letters onto blocks using glue gun. Hold until set. Adhere chipboard stars onto blocks as shown using glue gun. Let set.
- 5. Arrange blocks in desired arrangement. To reinforce arrangement, spot glue end of toothpick and insert into bottom of top block. Insert other end of toothpick into top of bottom block, securing blocks together. Repeat process for other blocks.
- 1. To make a double-sided display, use remaining letters for other side to write the same message, a different message, or even the family name.