Pattern - Festive Bird Flowerpots
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse muslin and fabric to fusible webbing with iron. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer patterns to fused fabric; cut out. Cut two 3-1/2" squares from muslin and fuse to burlap squares. Fuse fabric patterns to front of muslin squares as shown. Pull burlap edges to lightly fringe.
- 2. Use three strands of Ecru floss to blanket stitch edges of all fabric patterns and muslin squares on tea stained muslin. Use a backstitch to link together leaves and create small scrolls as shown. For natural muslin, use Ultra Dark Coffee Brown floss. Stamp sentiments on muslin as shown. Use iron to heat set ink. Cut 15" length from hemp and dew center of length to back of burlap.
- 3. Paint one pot Tomato Red and lid Avocado. Paint remaining pot Light Buttermilk and lid Tomato Red. Dry brush lids Light Buttermilk. Apply varnish.
- 4. Apply glue to back of burlap squares. Place pots on sides. Wrap jute around pot and tie knot. Let dry.
- 1. Use flowerpots as gift baskets instead.