1. Remove metal hanger caps and set aside. Clean glass surfaces with rubbing alcohol and let dry. Prepare inside of balls with Extreme Glitter and let dry. (Note: Pour a small amount of Extreme Glitter into ball and tap against palm of hand to distribute paint evenly. Hold securely and shake ball over trash can until all excess paint is removes. Place ornaments in front of fan and rotate every 30 minutes until dry and sparkly.
1. Load scruffy with Wicker White and edge with touch of Calypso Sky; pounce 2" head shape.
2. With side edge of scruffy, pick up white and touch of Magenta and pounce cheeks as shown.
3. Paint carrot nose Autumn Leaves with #2 flat. Add eyes, crooked smile and nose details with Coffee Bean on script liner. Thin paint as needed with Flow Medium.
4. Double-load #6 flat with Wicker White and Magenta; paint three roses under chin. Add white details with liner.
5. Double-load #6 flat with Thicket and Fresh Foliage; paint leaves around snowman, using photo as placement guide. Add green leaf details and scrolls using liner.
6. Use handle of brush to dot berries Berry Wine.
7. Paint eye and berry highlights with Wicker White on liner brush.
8. Re-install hanger and tie with green bow.
1. Double-load #6 with wicker white and magenta. Paint five-petal poinsettia flowers around ball. (Note: Let white side be out for lighter blossoms and Magenta side out for dark.
2. Doubleload #6 with Thicket and Fresh Foliage; paint leaves around blossoms as desired.
3. Dip liner into Coffee Bean and Wicker White; paint branches.
4. Use handle of brush to dot centers Gold Metallic.
5. Re-install hanger and tie with pink bow.
White Blossoms on Branch
1. Double-load #6 flat with Wicker White and Coffee Bean. Slide on chisel edge of brush to paint branches winding all the way around ornament.
2. Double-load #6 with Thicket and Fresh Foliage; paint leaves along branches.
3. Load #6 with Wicker White and paint five-petal blossoms along branch as desired. Paint some smaller side-view blossoms. Paint even smaller petals with #2 flat brush and white.
4. Use handle of brush to dot centers Berry Wine.
5. Re-install hanger. Pinch loops of silver ribbon between forefinger and thumb. Keep adding loops until full. Secure loops with wire. Tie several bunches of silver. Secure several loops of red ribbon with wire. Twist all wires together to for one bow topper and twist onto ornament hanger.