1. Use #24 flat to paint top of cube Snow White and sides Deep Midnight Blue. Spatter sides Snow White. Use #2 flat to paint frames on sides Winter Blue; use liner to line True Red along inside edges of frames.
2. Print out pattern; transfer basic details onto cube.
1. Refer to painting chart.
1. Base outer side of leaf Hauser Med. Green and inside Hauser Lt. Green. Float Black Green down center of leaf; shade inside of flip. Lightly float Limeade on tips. Line veins with thinned Hauser Lt. Green. Paint berry True Red and branch Terra Cotta. Use stylus to add Lamp Black blossom end on berry.
1. Use liner. Base sleigh True Red; add Moon Yellow trim and Snow White runners.
2. Base man's face Med. Flesh. Paint scarf and mitten Hauser Lt. Green. Paint hair Terra Cotta. Paint hat and sleeve Driftwood. Paint hat band True Red. Base lap blanket Camel; shade Burnt Umber along bottom. Paint rein Moon Yellow.
1. Base body Driftwood; shade Terra Cotta. Use Lamp Black to paint mane, tail, hooves, and eye. Paint harness True Red.
Bell and Berry
1. Refer to painting chart. Base bell and berry True Red. Overcoat bell with Emperor's Gold. Use floater and Burnt Umber to shade left side and across bottom of bell; highlight Snow White along right side. Use liner and Lamp Black to paint bell holes; line with Moon Yellow. For berry, use stylus and Lamp Black to dot "blossom" end.
Ball & Berry
1. Use liner to base letters True Red; overcoat with Emperor's Gold. Use Payne's Grey to shade behind letters and behind other items on right side. Use mix of Emperor's Gold + Snow White (1:1) to line next to letters. Float Snow White "snow" under sleigh and horse.
1. Apply varnish to sides of box. Let dry. Apply thick layer Snow Tex over top of box.
2. Follow package directions to knead QuickWood thoroughly. Make five to seven pea-size balls for berries; let dry. Paint berries True Red. (Note: When working with QuickWood, use scant amount of cooking spray on fingers to help prevent sticking.)
3. (Fig. 1) For leaves, working one at a time, roll a 1/8" thick by 4" to 5" long piece from QuickWood. Use QuickWood lid to cut out leaf grooves, leaving a pointed tip. Use stylus to score center vein.
4. Arrange leaves over dried Snow Tex on lid with tips together. Using photo as guide, form a QuickWood branch; place branch and jingle bells on lid. Let dry.
5. Base branch Terra Cotta; lightly shade Burnt Umber. Refer to worksheet. Base leaves Hauser Med. Green and center veins Black Green. Float Black Green next to center veins and in some folds. Use flat comber to paint side veins Hauser Lt. Green. Float Limeade on some leaf tips.
6. Glue berries around bells and branch. Add one or two around leaves if desired. Use stylus to add Lamp Black blossom ends on berries.