DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Soft Peach, Camel, Golden Straw, Burnt Orange, Milk Chocolate, Blue Haze, Lamp Black, Cerulean Blue
Pink powdered blush
Sand or rocks (to weight can)
Thick craft glue
1” square sponge scrap
Newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. On covered work surface, paint aluminum can Cerulean Blue. Let dry.
2. Use 1" sponge square and Soft Peach, Camel, and Burnt Orange to stamp bricks on can. Let dry.
3. Use paintbrush and Golden Straw to dot stars in sky. Add Milk Chocolate details on bricks. Glue rhinestone above tallest building. See photo.
Holy Family Stick Puppets
4. Paint top of craft sticks (Mary and Joseph's faces) Soft Peach. Dot eyes Lamp Black. Use sponge scrap and pink powdered blush to blush cheeks. Let dry.
5. Paint Joseph's body Milk Chocolate and Mary's body Blue Haze. Wrap fabric scraps around bodies; glue ends. Wrap fabric scrap around small oval (Baby Jesus' face). Glue Baby Jesus on center of Mary's body.
6. Fill can with rocks or sand. Insert stick puppets.