Pattern - Hands-On Heritage Plate
- 1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove dust.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint plate Sand. Let dry.
- 3. Trace hand on center of plate. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer designs on plate.
- 4. Paint hand Really Red. Add Really Red lines on plate edges. Let dry. Use thumb and Dark Black to add "bear prints" on plate edges.
- 5. Use Dark Black to draw claws on bear prints and symbols around hand. Let dry.
- 6. Stilt and fire bowl to shelf cone 06.
- 1. When painting, pour underglaze on aluminum foil. Apply three coats of each underglaze. Let dry between coats.