- Glass hurricane, 18” tall
- Raffia, small amount
- Artificial fall leaves, five
- Battery-operated tea light
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint: Pumpkin Orange, Black
- Krylon Black Paint Pen
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Adhesive-backed vinyl
- scissors, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface), large cardboard box
- 1. Use black marker to draw eyes, nose, and mouth on vinyl sheet. Cut out using scissors. Press facial features on one side of glass hurricane.
- 2. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray outside of hurricane Pumpkin Orange. Let dry. Remove vinyl facial features before paint is dry. Let dry completely.
- 3. In sweeping motion, spray only back side of hurricane (or side opposite face) Black; let dry.
- 4. Outline facial features using Black paint pen. Outline top and bottom of glass hurricane using Black paint pen. Let dry.
- 5. Tie several strands of raffia around glass hurricane; knot ends. Adhere fall leaves onto raffia knot using hot glue gun.
- 6. Insert battery-operated tea light inside glass hurricane.
- 1. When applying spray paint, spray glass hurricane inside large cardboard box.