Collector’s Easel Magnet Board
A fabric-covered MAGPANELS Easel Magnet Board with coordinating magnets is the perfect way to display a changeable gallery of favorite photos and collectibles. This would be a wonderful item to make and sell! It's also an easy, affordable gift.
- MAGPANELS Easel Magpanel
- MAGPANELS Magnets
- Cotton fabric, in theme of choice, 1/2 yd.
- Collectibles to make magnets (wood shapes, dimensional stickers, resin embellishments)
- Eclectic Products E6000 Spray Adhesive
- 1. Size is 11-3/4"x13".
- Easel Magnet Board
- 1. Cut fabric slightly larger than front of easel. Following manufacturer's instructions and using spray adhesive, cover front of MAGPANELS Easel with fabric. Make sure fabric is smooth and taut, taking special care at rounded corners, and that fabric extends slightly past bottom edge of easel for finished look. Clip fabric at bottom corners, if needed, to ease fit at easel base. Let dry.
- 2. Adhere included felt backing to back of easel to hide raw fabric edges. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere magnets to back of buttons, resin embellishments, dimensional stickers, and other themed items. Let dry.
- 4. Use magnets to hold photos and collectibles for display.
- 1. As a gift for a sports fan or student, use the front of a T-shirt instead of fabric for a unique MAGPANELS Easel. Use a themed magnet to hold tickets to a game or concert.