Pattern - Snowman Lawn Greeting
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply sealer to post and primer to bucket. Basecoat post and bucket White, small plaque Opaque Yellow, medium plaque Opaque Red, and large plaque Rhythm ‘N Blue.
- 2. For signs, position stencil on plaque; secure with masking tape. Stencil lettering White. Paint White wavy lines around edges and add White dots to Rhythm ‘N Blue sign.
- 3. Print out pattern. Transfer details to bucket. Paint cheeks Hydrangea Pink and nose Pumpkin. Add Tangerine details to nose and paint eyes and mouth Black. Add White highlight dots to eyes and cheeks.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply varnish to signs and bucket.
- 5. For hat, position red fleece around bucket with 1" overlapping at back; glue in place. Roll up 3" to make cuff; glue hat to bucket and rick rack around cuff line. Stuff hat with plastic bags. Gather hat at top; tie green ribbon bow. Thread yellow ribbon through white button; tie bow. Glue button to green bow. For fringe, trim fleece above bow to 4"; cut 1"-wide fringe.
- 6. For scarf, tie blue fleece around bucket; knot and spot glue. For fringe, cut 4" slits, 1" apart, in scarf ends. Thread yellow ribbon through red button; knot and tie bow. Glue greenery to face, button to greenery, and snowflake buttons to greenery and scarf.
- 7. Using photo as guide, nail signs to post. Adhere bucket onto top of post.