- Paper plate
- Jumbo craft stick
- Cording: blue, red
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Primary Yellow, True Blue, True Red
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Korean Fans
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer pattern onto paper plate.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint sections Primary Yellow, True Blue, and True Red. Let dry. Paint craft stick (handle) Lamp Black. Let dry.
- 3. Use black marker to outline sections. Measure and cut 20" cording length. Wrap cording around handle; glue ends. Glue handle on back of fan.