Pattern - Sunburst Patio Serving Tray
- 1. Basecoat bottom of tray Wicker White and sides Cobalt. Let dry. Drybrush bottom of tray Maple Syrup using 1" flat. Let dry.
- 2. Print out full-size pattern. Transfer sun onto center of tray.
- 3. Make short square brush strokes using 1/2" flat to create faux tile look. Use Lemon Custard on center of sun. Fill in center with Pure Orange and Engine Red tiles. For sun rays, start with Lemon Custard on inner ring and Pure Orange on outer ring. Add Engine Red tiles to tips of each ray.
- 4. Starting at tray edges, paint Cobalt tiles, then Calypso Sky, and Light Blue closest to sun. Let dry. Highlight each tile Wicker White using #8 flat. Lightly outline edges on some tiles Wicker White using liner. Let dry.
- 5. Lightly distress side of tray with sandpaper. Apply sealer.