To Do List Clipboard
Hot Off The Press
- Clipboard, 8-1/2”x12-1/2”
- Paper Pizazz 8”x8” Retro Papers*: blue textured; floral; circles; artwork
- Retro Embellish-abilities*: ribbons; brads
- Acrylic paints: pink; white
- Siren Foam Stamps (Li’l Davis)
- Corner Punch (McGill)
- Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- Glue stick
- *Products by Hot Off The Press
- 1. Paint clipboard front and edges pink; let dry. Dry brush edges and front white.
- 2. Cut 7"x8" piece of retro flowers; round corners with corner punch. Add pink paint to paper edges; let dry. Glue to left side of clipboard, 2-1/4" down from top. Cut 4"x5" retro circles rectangle; round corners, dry brush pink, and glue to right side of clipboard, 3-1/4" from edge.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2"x7" piece of blue scratches paper; round corners. Paint edges pink, let dry, and glue to bottom right clipboard corner, 1-1/4" from left and 1/4" from bottom. Use foam stamps to stamp pink "to do" on right side of blue scratches paper.
- 4. Cut out three small and three large flower squares from artwork. Attach pink mini brad to center of each small flower and regular pink brad to center of each larger flower. Use foam tape to adhere two larger flowers to right side of stamped blue scratches paper. Mat remaining large flower to blue scratches paper, trim to 1/8", and add pink paint to edges. Let dry, then use foam tape to adhere to right edge of retro circles paper.
- 5. Cut 1"x3-7/16" blue scratches paper strip; round corners and add pink paint to edges and let dry. Glue strip 1-3/4" from top and 1/4" from loft edge of retro flowers paper. Use foam tape to adhere three small flower squares.
- 6. Cut several 6" ribbon lengths; tie to top of clip on clipboard and trim ends at an angle. Add jumbo lime green brad to center of large pink silk flower; use foam tape to adhere to clipboard. Add notepad to clipboard.