Sequin Flip Flops
Animal Fun Flip-Flops
- Brown flip flops
- Lt. blue satin ribbon, 7/8”, 1 yd.
- Lt. blue sequin strand, 1 yd.
- Needle and lt. blue thread
- Flip Flop Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. For each flip flop, cut two ribbon lengths same as strap lengths, adding 1". Fold ribbon ends over 1/2" to back. Hold lengths together with satin facing out and sew together close to edges. Iron.
- 2. Make "V"-shaped tuck at center front to fit "V" shape of strap; sew.
- 3. Sew sequin strand across center to ribbon lengths, catching threads underneath sequins.
- 4. Glue ribbons to straps.