Printer's Drawer Frame
- Wooden printer’s drawer, 16”x22”
- Papers: patterned: Urban Couture Gabardine (Basic Grey); textured: Watermelon Rind (Provo Craft); white cardstock
- Cork sheet, 1/8” thick
- Americana Acrylic Paint: Snow White (DecoArt)
- Beads: pearl; metal word charms; assorted green & brown
- Seed/bugle beads: green; yellow
- Square/rectangles Metal Eyelet Quotes (Making Memories)
- Metal plate tags (JoAnn Essentials)
- Silver eyelets, 1/8”
- Black leather cord
- Black & white photos
- Green ink pad
- Jump rings, 7mm
- Nickel head pins
- Beading thread and needle
- Preserve It spray (Krylon)
- Simply Stamps Retro Geometric: Burst (Plaid)
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Computer and printer
- Round-nose pliers
- Adhesive foam squares
- 1. Determine photo, paper, and cork placement in frame sections. Follow manufacturer's instructions to spray photos with Preserve It. Trim photos and glue to frame sections.
- 2. Cut textured paper to fit sections. Stamp burst pattern on each textured section. Attach eyelet quotes to each textured section. Glue textured sections to frame.
- 3. Cut patterned paper to fit sections. Sew green and yellow seed and bugle beads to details on paper, knotting thread ends at back. Use back stitch to sew beads in a line.
- 4. Cut cork to fit sections. Punch holes in top corners of cork sections. Glue eyelets to holes. Place pearl and assorted beads on head pins. Bend top of head pins over to form loop. Attach jump ring to each loop.
- 5. Use computer to print "be true", "be kind", "be yourself", and "family" (larger letters) on white cardstock. Stamp green burst design on words. (Note: For softer image, stamp on scrap paper first, then stamp second image on words.) Cut rectangles around words and "family" letters, and glue to metal tags.
- 6. Thread cord through beads and metal tags. Insert cord ends through eyelets on cork sections and glue ends to back. Glue cork sections to frame. Adhere foam squares to back of tags to secure them to cork.