Peach Palmarosa Heart Soaps
size: approx. 1-1/2"
- Natural white glycerin melt-and-pour soap base
- Palmarosa essential oil
- Peach soap color
- Heart-shaped silicone candy molds
- Spray bottle
- rubbing alcohol, glass measuring cup, chopstick, knife and cutting board, microwave oven
- 1. Cut soap base into cubes. (Note: Most soap bases are molded into one ounce cubes.)
- 2. Place cubes in glass measuring cup and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir with chopstick. Continue heating on high for 10-second intervals, checking and stirring, until completely melted.
- 3. Mix 60 drops of coloring and 30 drops of essential oil into melted soap. Stir with chopstick until blended. (Note: If skin starts to form on soap surface, reheat briefly.)
- 4. Pour soap into molds. If bubbles form on soap surface, spritz with rubbing alcohol to release bubbles. Let soaps cool for an hour or until cool to touch. When set, turn mold over and gently release soaps. If soaps don't easily release, place mold in freezer for 15 minutes and try again.