Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam Ball, 5” diameter
- FloraCraft Design It: SimpleStyle Accents: Natural Burlap Garland, 2/3 yd.; Diamond Wrap; Succulent Assortments, four; Feather Pick - Peacock Assortment, six
- Silk flower stems: white baby’s breath, six; white mini cosmos, six; sage green hydrangea, two
- Wooden dowel, 1/4” diameter, 7”
- FloraCraft Design It: Tools: Floral Shears, Wire Cutter
- Adhesives: Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue, glue gun with sticks
- 1. Cut 24" length of garland. Fold long side of garland under 1", adhering with glue gun. Apply same glue to bottom 4" of dowel. With folded edge toward top, wrap garland tightly around dowel, spot gluing at top with every wrap-around. Continue wrapping and gluing until burlap end or desired thickness is achieved. Trim end if necessary using shears. Fold raw end under and adhere to dowel.
- 2. Wrap jewels around handle, vertically centering on burlap. Trim to fit and adhere to dowel using glue gun, keeping seam at back. Insert bare dowel end into foam ball. Remove, apply hot glue, and re-insert firmly. Let dry.
- 3. Trim stems on eight large succulents to 1/2" using wire cutters. Push stems into foam, evenly spaced around ball and alternating light/dark shades, and adhere with tacky glue. Cut apart two-stemmed long green succulents using wire cutters. Insert and adhere long succulents as before, spacing evenly. Fill in foam areas around succulents with mini cosmos.
- 4. Randomly insert and adhere 12 hydrangea sprigs, spacing evenly. Insert and adhere 24 baby's breath sprigs throughout, extending ends beyond previous flowers. Trim stems from six feathers; insert and adhere using tacky glue.
- 1. Avoid bending peacock feathers. Place feathers in arrangement at front and sides. Avoid back placement to keep feathers away from bride's clothing and deter crushing when bouquet is laid down.